Open Studio Days – a random exhibition






















The meeting of past and present. – Open Studio Days – a random exhibition

It was a great opportunity to recall memories connected to my paintings. There were things Bojka remembered better, and for the other things, I. —a nice journey through time.

But the most important thing is that so many people came, they filled me up with pure energy by the inspiring and, at times, moving conversations. Some people were even brought to tears by reading my book 'I Wish'. Until now, you've only seen those illustrations, but I've started thinking that maybe it would be a good idea to share the story as well...

I'm very grateful to Bojka and Dana for being such wonderful hosts. To be honest, nothing would get done without Bojka anyway. :-)

----

Personal message: Thank you so much for all for coming to the Open Day. It was a real pleasure to finally get to know many of you in person. I would also like to express my gratitude for your kind words, encouragement, and support. See you next time! :-)

















Popular Posts