13 days left



For the past three years, I've been studying the history and inner workings of Tarot. I've spent the last eleven months creating the deck itself. Then came two intense months dedicated entirely to the crowdfunding campaign—writing posts, filming videos, taking photographs, publishing blog articles, answering messages...

All of it, it seemed, for nothing.

The greatest support throughout all of this has been my daughter, Bojka. She still believes in me, even now. Her optimism and the quiet way she cares for me move me to tears.

A few days ago, I asked her to print my Tarot deck at university. When she came home, she handed it to me with a mischievous smile.

"...what'?" I asked.

Now she couldn't hide her grin anymore.

"I printed posters too!"

"…What posters? I never designed any posters!" I said, completely confused.

"I did. About your Tarot campaign, so people could support it. I put them up all over the university. I just didn't want to show you because... they're not as good as they would have been if you'd made them."

My wonderful girl generated QR codes, designed and hung posters, came up with ideas for social media posts and brought them to life. She's poured her whole heart into this project.

There are thirteen days left in the campaign.

No matter how it ends, I've learned an incredible amount—about the world, and about myself.


3 éve tanulmányozom a tarot mechanikáját és történetét, 11 hónapja dolgozom a kártyákon, 2 hónap kemény munka volt a kampány, posztok, videók, fotók, blogbejegyzések, üzenetek elkészítése – teljesen hiába. Bojka volt a legnagyobb segítségem, ő még mindig hisz bennem, a könnyekig meghat az optimizmusával és a figyelmével. Megkértem, hogy nyomtassa ki az egyetemen a kártyapaklimat. Huncut mosollyal adta át amikor hazajött.

– Mi az...? – kérdeztem. 

Itt már nyíltan vigyorgott:

– Nyomtattam plakátokat is!

–  ...De milyen plakátokat? Én nem terveztem plakátokat! – értetlenkedtem.

– Én igen, a Tarot-ról, hogy támogassanak... és kitapétáztam vele az iskolát! De nem mertem megmutatni, mert nem olyan jó mintha te csináltad volna!

Az én angyal gyerekem QR kódot generált, plakátozott, posztokat talált ki és valósított meg, teljes szívével benne van a projektemben. 13 nap van hátra a kampányból, sokat tanultam, a világról és magamról is. 


Popular Posts