Csillagszem Tarot – the end of the journey





The adventure is over.
It is quiet now.

I was walking on the path of the Fool: I stepped towards the trials of human existence with naive enthusiasm. Somewhere along the way, optimism disappeared; the goal became terribly blurred, sometimes unreachably distant, and the laws of physics eventually won over me.

The past year tested my determination, my faith, and even my principles to the limit. No one could ease my pain, because nobody felt the weight — or saw the sacrifice my mission demanded. Life forced me to believe in myself.

In broad strokes, these were the settings of the deck's birth. Its very existence is a miracle. Whether it will be popular or not, it means a lot to me.

Each card carries the time I didn’t spend with my daughter, my love, my dog. Every meeting I cancelled. Every sunny day I missed. Every aching neck and back moment. Every fear that all of this might be in vain, and that I was only risking our survival.

No one forced me to do it. At the time, this was the only way out of the darkness. It took me far too long to realise just how much risk — and responsibility — it takes.

As I changed, the cards changed with me. They are a reflection of my life:

78 completed illustrations.
78 memory pieces.

In the beginning, there were rigid outlines, extreme contrasts and dark tones. Then came some personal changes — a journey through hell, if I have to be specific. I learned to accept the inevitable, and maybe it was the goal. Life gave a completely new meaning to the word: success.

As compensation, I found myself in a beautiful, balanced and uplifting relationship.

My art became warm and playful. The outlines disappeared, and everything was floating in a soft, misty brightness — more open, more fluid: ready to accept constant change. Forms, colours, ideas began to blend into one another.

This is where I am now. At the end of the journey, holding the XXI Card: The World

The end seems to be the most difficult part, admitting: that’s it, this is its final form.

Shall I keep it this way? As a diary, as a record of my transformation... or should I respect the deck's coherence? If I am still changing, how can the deck be complete?

Knowing myself, if I were to change anything, I would change them all. But the time has come; my energy is drained. I have to say it loud and clear: The Csillagszem Tarot is ready.






A kaland véget ért. csend van. 

Az utam kísértetiesen hasonlít a bolondéra:  gyanútlan lelkesedéssel álltam az emberi lét tűzpróbái felé. Aztán az optimizmus valahol félúton eltűnt, a cél néha nagyon elhomályosodott, és a fizika törvényei rajtam is győzedelmeskedtek. 

Az elmúlt év erősen próbára tette az elszántságomat, a hitemet és az elveimet is. Senki sem tudott enyhíteni a fájdalmamon, mert senki sem érezte a feladat és az áldozat nagyságát. Sok zsákutca bejárása után leckét kaptam abból, hogy kivételesen bíznom kell magamban.

Durva körvonalakban ezek voltak a díszletei a pakli születésének. A létrejötte csodaszámba megy: akár sikeres lesz, akár nem, nekem nagyon sokat jelent: az elmúlt évem lenyomata. 

Minden perc benne van, amit nem töltöttem a lányommal, a kedvesemmel, a kutyámmal. Minden alkalom, amikor lemondtam egy találkozót, minden napsütéses nap amit elmulasztottam. Minden nyak- és hátfájás, minden félelem, hogy az egész hiába van, és kockára teszem a tartalékainkat. 

Senki sem kényszerített rá, ezt az egyetlen utat láttam ki a sötétségből, és csak későn eszméltem rá, hogy mekkora kockázattal és felelősséggel jár.

Ahogyan változtam, változtak a kártyák is, az életem nyomon követhető a lapokon: 78 befejezett illusztráció, 78 emlékdarab.

Kezdetben durva kontrasztok és körvonalak uralkodtak, az utazásom a poklokon keresztül megtanított elfogadni az elkerülhetetlent, azt, hogy néha bármilyen keményen küzdesz, az univerzum éppen nem veled foglalkozik. Lekapcsolta a köldökzsinórt, egyedül kell túlélned. A siker szó ezen a ponton új jelentést kapott számomra.

Akkor hirtelen egy csodálatos és kiegyensúlyozott kapcsolatban találtam magam. A képeim élettel és színekkel teltek meg, mindent ragyogó, misztikus köd ölelt körül. A körvonalak elvesztek, a formák egymásba olvadtak, nyitottan az állandó változásra.

És most itt állok a XXI. kártyával a kezemben...:

Ez az utazás legnehezebb része: a vége. Az elengedés. Kimondani, hogy kész, ennyi, ez a végleges forma. Ha közben én ennyit változtam, hogyan lehet a pakli teljes?

De nem húzhatom tovább: már nem tudok hozzátenni semmit. Bármit cserélek, csak borul az egész. Az erőm elfogyott. Ideje kimondani hangosan és tisztán: A Csillagszem Tarot elkészült.



Popular Posts